Bring Your Vision Into Focus
September 12, 2016
As the New Year begins, it is a good time to establish goals and plans for your business in 2015. In order to do that, you should consider revisiting and evaluating where your business is currently and how it has progressed. Consider asking yourself: Have I achieved my goals? What is working/not working for my business? Has my business achieved the Vision I had when I started it?
View our Cloud Consulting & Accounting Services Brochure
That last question may be difficult to answer with a “Yes” or “No”, but is worth examining. Most entrepreneurs start a business because they have a specific vision for what that business can be. Perhaps your vision has changed since you started the business. Or, you achieved your original vision, so you have your sights set on something new. Maybe you haven’t achieved your vision, but your business is progressing toward it as you expected. Or, as in many cases, you are just too busy with the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks of operating a business, so your vision gets distorted or foggy. Regardless of the answer, at Hoffman Clark, our goal is to help your business succeed and achieve your Vision.
As a business owner, in order to achieve your vision, you must focus on the business drivers that move your vision forward:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Business owners are successful because they have the unique skills that allow them to integrate these business drivers with their chosen craft to create a business.
However, there are several important supporting business functions that require different skills that may not come naturally to all business owners. These functions must be in place to stabilize your business and create a platform for growth:
- Human Resources
At Hoffman Clark, we have the skills, experience, and systems to perform these supporting functions for your business so you can focus on achieving your vision.
Our Cloud Consulting Accounting Services are designed to transition the challenge and headache of managing your supporting business functions to us. Our goal with this service is to provide the following benefits:
- Increase your time and effort focused on your core business (Vision).
- Reduce burden of back-office support.
- Increase availability of real-time, accurate financial information.
- Provide consistent access to and collaboration with a Trusted Business Advisor.
We have uniquely tailored our service to achieve these benefits:
- Increase your time and effort focused on your core business (Vision).Utilizing cloud-based technology, your accounting department is outsourced to Hoffman Clark. Instead of performing the accounting function yourself or hiring a bookkeeper, we provide an experienced and certified staff that performs the functions of the accounting department. This allows you to focus on the key business drivers that lead to success without having to devote valuable time and energy to the accounting function.
- Reduce burden of back-office support.We maintain and monitor the accounting system on a continuous basis. We take care of the following:
- Transaction Processing
- Bill Management
- Complete Payroll Processing
- Fixed Asset Tracking
In addition, by utilizing a cloud-based system, we are able to perform these functions more efficiently. We can access your business information from any location with internet connection. By transitioning from an on-premise system to a cloud-based system, we can enhance fraud protection and reduce the administrative burden of updating the system for new versions, backing-up the data, and on-site recordkeeping.
- Increase availability of real-time, accurate financial information.We know that in today’s ever-changing marketplace, business owners need timely, accurate, and valuable information. Our cloud-based system addresses these issues by allowing us to provide real-time, accurate financial information so you can make informed business decisions. Important financial information will be at your fingertips, such as:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow
- Payroll Reports
- Tax Reports
- Provide consistent access to and collaboration with a Trusted Business Advisor.With our continuous management of the accounting system, we are able to get “in-the-trenches” with the business and understand what is happening on a day-to-day basis. Our system allows us to perform high-value analyses of the operations of the business. We help you make sense of the financial information so you can make more informed business decisions. Our goal is to be a Trusted Advisor and a key contributor to the company’s growth and long-term success. Our analysis includes:
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Tax Planning
- Customized Key Performance Indicators
Why the Cloud?
Cloud-based systems allow us to access your financial information from anywhere at any time. You also have access to financial reports and key performance indicators at any time. These systems are extremely secure and give us the ability to provide you accurate and timely information in a very efficient manner.
Is This Right for Me?
We understand that this solution is not right for every business or business owner. However, since this service is highly customizable, we can tailor a solution for almost any business. Nevertheless, we have found that most of the clients that have utilized these solutions have the following characteristics:
- $500K – $5M in annual revenue
- 0-50 employees
- Experiencing growth or entering growth phase
- Business owner or family member is currently doing the accounting/bookkeeping
- Currently using a bookkeeper
- Frustrated with lack of timely information
We are always available to talk to business owners about our solutions. Our approach involves four steps:
This is where we get to know each other. We gain an understanding of your vision and goals, as well as your pain points. This is also an opportunity to make sure we are a good fit for each other.
It is important to understand where you are now in order to know how to get where you want to be. We dive into the numbers and your business operations to gain this understanding. We give you our recommendations for addressing any issues and how to get to your desired outcome.
We implement our recommendations from the Assessment phase. We clean-up any messes, address any issues, and put a system in place that is customized to your needs. We ensure you understand the solutions that have been put in place, but at this point you have handed off the accounting function to us, and you get the freedom to focus on achieving your vision.
- Ongoing Management
We are now managing the accounting function for your business. You focus on growing your business and achieving your vision, while we maintain the accounting system and provide you with the information you need to succeed. We get deep into the details so you don’t have to, and provide you with actionable insights into your business.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are ready to focus on achieving your Vision instead of spending valuable time worrying about the supporting functions of your business, please give us a call or send us an email so we can find a solution for you!