Bryan P. Shaw is a partner at Hoffman Clark LLC, an integrated certified public accounting and consulting firm specializing in accounting, financial analysis and economic evaluation. Hoffman Clark provides objective advice across a broad spectrum of business and intellectual property matters for individuals and organizations ranging from small firms to Fortune 500 corporations. Bryan assists businesses, individuals and legal counsel in a wide variety of accounting, tax, and financial consulting areas. His practice involves a diverse range of accounting and tax services that often include integrated consulting services for his clients. His experience includes accounting, auditing, tax, and accounting system implementation services. He also has commercial dispute consulting experience relating to damages analysis and forensic accounting investigations in the areas of class actions, patents, trademarks, contracts, and other matters, as well as testifying in connection with construction claims.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Missouri
- BSBA Finance University of Missouri – St. Louis
- BS, Accounting University of Missouri – St. Louis
- BS, Management Information Systems University of Missouri – St. Louis
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants